In Honor of Salwa
Today, on the 10th of December 2014- International Human Rights Day, we launch the Justice For Salwa Is Justice for All campaign. A campaign to break the silence on violence against women, to secure the support of the regional and international community and the commitment of governments to ensure the protection of women and the delivery of justice, for Salwa and for all. Join the campaign.
- United Nations told that Arab women are still being ignored in conflict
- Libyan human rights campaigner Salwa Bugaighis remembered in Cairo and The Hague.
- Libyan Human Rights Activist Salwa Bugaighis to be Remembered in Cairo
- Women leaders tell United Nations that Arab women are still being ignored in conflict
- In memory of our beloved sister, Dr. Afaf Marei
- Libyan Women’s Platform for Peace Releases a Crisis Response Strategy to Achieve Stabilization in Libya at the 59th Session of CSW
- Network of Women Judges Launches in Marrakech
In the News
- The Woman Who Told Libyans to “Fight Peacefully by Using Your Vote”
- Somalis Become Victims of Al-Shabaab’s Violence Twice Over
- Samia ElHashmi discusses CSW59 with UN Women
- Arab women activists under threat demand international support–TRFN
- Women’s Groups Want Libya Activist’s Murder Investigated
- On Human Rights Day, We Remember Salwa Bugaighis